February 13, 2017
Here's are 7 short steps to make a cute Valentines Day coaster.
1. Make a template of a heart. Make sure its big enough for a seam allowance.
2. Select your fabric. Trace and cut 2 hearts per coaster.
3. Layer two cut hearts with right sides together on a piece of batting and pin.
4. Sew around the coaster leaving a small 1 1/2 inches opening for turning.
5. After the coaster is sewn, clip around curves and point.
6. Turn and press. Make sure to turn the seam opening inside and pin closed.
7. Sew about 1/8 inch from the edge all the way around the heart. This will close up your coaster.