October 4, 2015

Microwave Bowl Potholder

 Microwave Bowl Potholder

FOR SALE

My latest project are microwave bowl potholders.  I will be selling them for $5.  I received one as a gift about a year ago and just feel in love with it.  It keeps your fingers and hand from burning removing bowls from the microwave.  They are also machine washable.  Great for kids. 

 I used the following tutorial on Pinterest https://www.pinterest.com/pin/566609196842236757/.

If you are interesting buying one please send me a message I would love to make you one.  





2 comments:

  1. I am interested in buying the microwave potholder. What is the cost of shipping to Illinois?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are 5 dollars each and 1.25 shipping. Thank you for your interest. Let me knew if you are still interested and what colors you would like.

      :) Andrea

      Delete